Next Gear Solutions is a software and consulting company in Oxford, MS. We are currently seeking a Claims Coordinator, responsible for providing excellent service to callers including insurance agents, homeowners, and contractors while efficiently and accurately gathering required information for crew dispatch.
A Claims Coordinator answers inbound calls and monitors electronic queue to gather and enter customer information; places outbound calls to dispatch job crews.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers inbound and makes outbound calls in a courteous, customer focused manner.
- Monitors electronic queue for additional incoming claim information.
- Gathers and interprets required information in order to provide timely service.
- Navigates several software programs in order to enter and then dispatch information from callers.
- Ensures calls are dispatched promptly, and adheres to departmental standards and processes.
- Escalates unusual or problem calls as needed to Tier 2 or management.
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to listen actively and interpret information
- Excellent oral communication and telephone skills
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Ability to learn and operate internal systems
- Above average computer skills/literacy, with knowledge of and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications and internet
- Ability to navigate between different screens efficiently
- Ability to follow detailed processes accurately each and every time
- Excellent attendance record and time management skills
- Work well in a team environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. College courses or degree preferred.
- 3 years customer service experience preferred, especially in call center environment. Preference given to candidates with 1-2 years call center related experience.
- Flexibility in scheduling a plus.
Compensation: $27,000 and up depending on qualifications. Benefits include paid health/dental insurance, generous PTO/sick day allowance, and paid training period.
Position located in Oxford, MS, and must come to office every day scheduled. Position may require holiday work as the Claims center is open 24/7/365.
Full-time only. Flexible shifts open.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No recruiters, please.
TO BE CONSIDERED: please send both a cover letter and attach a resume.
NO CALLS PLEASE. Please submit your application here. If you are selected for an interview you will be contacted.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.