Next Gear Solutions is a software and consulting firm located in Oxford, MS, currently seeking a new Technical Help Desk Representative. This isn’t your typical help desk! We need people who love technology, solving problems, and helping others see the value in software solutions.
We offer a unique culture where employees are valued, all opinions are taken seriously, and hard work is rewarded. If you want a chance to grow your skills and your future with a growing company, and you’re interested in being part of a team that demands quality but also highly rewards it, tell us why you are qualified and what strategies and skills you will bring to our growing company. We look forward to hearing from you.
Daily Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering live chats, phone calls, and emails from customers about our software, both technical and training in nature
- Filing customer interaction appropriately
- Training customers on basic software functionality
- Troubleshooting reported issues, whether they are software bugs or issues with a customer’s operating system, browser, etc.
- Maintaining a positive attitude and creating a rapport with customers
- 1-3 years customer service experience required, with technology-related customer experience preferred
- College courses in MIS, CS, or similar very preferred, with Bachelors holders given preference.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; positivity; eagerness to do good, hard work and grow as an employee
- Strong ability to multi-task, think on your feet, and learn quickly
- A natural problem-solving personality, driven to solve puzzles
- Typing of 50 wpm + needed.
- Attention to detail; good grammar, spelling, and communication skills
- Multi-lingual a big plus! Especially in French, German, or Spanish
- Knowledge of construction industry or accounting basics a bonus
- Scheduling flexibility
Compensation: Salaried position, starts at $30,000/year. Benefits include paid health, dental, and vision insurance, free gym membership, generous PTO/sick day allowance, 401k with match, and opportunity for growth. Plus a fun work environment with a great team!
Position is full-time and located in our Oxford office and must come to office.
Full-time only. Currently hiring for both traditional daytime shifts and non-traditional shifts.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No recruiters, please.
TO BE CONSIDERED: please send both a cover letter and attach a resume.
NO CALLS PLEASE. Please submit your application here. If you are selected for an interview you will be contacted.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.