Detailed Program Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS, AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. COMPLETION OF A SURVEY IS REQUIRED TO BE ENTERED IN THE DRAWING.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The 2020 DASH Demo Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) begins at 6:00 a.m. ET on June 3, 2019, and ends at 12:00 a.m.m. ET on October 18, 2019
- DRAWING DATE: On or around October 24, 2019
- WINNER NOTIFICATION DATE: On or before November 4, 2019
The Promotion is open only to currently active restoration businesses with five (5) or more full-time employees whose primary office is physically located within the United States or Canada. The owner of the Business (the “Owner”) must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of completing the Demo. The Business must not be a franchise or an office of an international, national, or regional brand or company. The Business must not be an existing DASH customer. In order to enter the Promotion, the Owner or an employee or representative of the Business (each, the “Entrant”) must attend the online DASH demonstration, complete the demo survey and enter the Promotion on behalf of the Business. The employee or representative of the Business must have the permission of the Business to complete the Survey and enter the Promotion on behalf of the Business (the “Permission”). Upon the request of the Sponsor, as defined below, the employee or representative must provide the Permission to the Sponsor.
Employees, contractors, and interns of Next Gear Solutions, LLC (the “Sponsor”) and each of their respective divisions, affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (including, in each case, immediate family members) are not eligible to enter the Promotion. For purposes of this Promotion, “immediate family members” is defined as spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws”, or by current or past marriage, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other familial extension, and any other persons residing at the same household location, whether or not related. In order to enter the Promotion or win a prize in this Promotion, the Business and Entrant each must comply fully with these official rules (the “Rules”), and by entering agrees to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects.
HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION
- During the Promotion Period, any Business who attends the online DASH product demonstration and completes the post-demo survey receives one (1) entry in the prize drawing (“the Drawing”). The Entrant must complete all required questions in the survey. The Entrant will submit the completed survey to the Sponsor by completing all required answers, and hitting submit at the end of the Survey (the “Submission”).
- All survey Submissions must be received by the Sponsor by 12:00 a.m ET on October 18, 2019 (the “Submission Deadline”). Survey submissions will not be accepted after the Submission Deadline. Proof of Submission by the Entrant does not constitute proof of receipt by the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such registration information.
- One (1) Submission per Business will be accepted during the Promotion Period. Submissions by the same Business in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. Any Entrant who attempts to participate with multiple e-mails and/or multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to obtain more than the maximum number of Submissions may be disqualified. The Sponsor reserves the right to increase the maximum number of Submissions permitted. Any such increase will be announced on the Website and will become effective immediately on the date on which notice is given on the Website. The Sponsor shall, however, be under no obligation to make any such increase.
- No hand-drawn or mechanically reproduced Submissions will be allowed, and Submissions will not be accepted via e-mail, facsimile, postal mail, hand-delivery or express delivery service to the offices of the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor may remove a Submission and disqualify any Business from the Promotion if the Sponsor believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that a Submission fails in any way to conform to these Rules.
SELECTION OF THE BUSINESS WINNER
All Submissions received by the Submission Deadline will be entered in the Drawing to be held on or around October 24, 2019.
One (1) Business will be selected during the Drawing (the “Business Winner”).
NOTIFICATION OF THE BUSINESS WINNER AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
A representative of the potential Business Winner will be notified by phone and/or e-mail within fifteen (15) business days of the Drawing in accordance with the contact information supplied with the registration. If both methods fail after five (5) business days and a representative of the Business Winner is unable to be reached, the Sponsor may select an alternate winner in a random drawing from all remaining eligible Submissions.
The Business Winner is deemed to be a potential winner pending verification of the eligibility of the Business and compliance with these Rules, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion. If chosen as the Business Winner, the Entrant who completed the Survey understands that he/she is winning the Prize on behalf of the Business and the Prize will be awarded in the name of the Business and not the person who posted the Submission as the Entrant.
The Business Winner must meet the following criteria at the time of the prize award:
(a) registered to conduct business in one of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia or Canada;
(b) non-franchised; not an office of an international, national or regional brand or company;
(c) employs 5 or more full-time people as of June 3, 2019;
(d) has maintained operations up to and including October 18, 2019; and
(e) not an existing DASH customer.
Any and all decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the selection of the Business Winner. In the event a potential Business Winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Rules, the Sponsor may award the Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Submissions.
A representative of the potential Business Winner must execute, have notarized and return to the Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) in order to be eligible to accept the Prize on behalf of the Business. The Business Winner must also provide Sponsor with its tax status and federal employer identification number (“FEIN”) on a Form W-9, or similar documentation, as requested by the Sponsor. Where applicable, the Sponsor will report the actual prize value on a Form 1099 to comply with its information reporting requirements. The Sponsor must receive a potential Business Winner’s Affidavit within five (5) business days from the date the potential Business Winner receives the Affidavit, or the Prize may be, in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. A potential Business Winner who is disqualified for any reason will not be entitled to any form of compensation from the Sponsor.
ODDS OF WINNING
Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Submissions received during the Promotion Period.
The Business Winner will be awarded the following prizes (the “Prize”):
- Economy Class Airfare for two people from any major US or Canadian airport to New Orleans. Departure date will be on or around January 13, 2020. Return date will be on or around January 17, 2020. Approximate value of the airfare is $1,200.
- Accommodation for four (4) nights in New Orleans. Sponsor reserves the right to select the accommodation. Approximate value of the accommodation is $1,200.
- Two tickets to the 2020 College Football National Championship Final on January 13, 2020, in New Orleans. Sponsor reserves the right to select the type and location of the seats. Approximate value of the two tickets is $1,600
- Two conference passes to the 2020 Next Gear Connect Conference. Approximate value of the two tickets is $1,600
The Prize is non-transferable; no substitutions allowed, except at the discretion of the Sponsor in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
All local, state, and federal taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein, will be the sole responsibility of the Business Winner.
USE OF E-MAIL ADDRESSES
By participating in this Promotion, each Business agrees to opt-in to receive e-mail communications and phone calls from the Sponsor and Company Participants. If an Entrant chooses to opt out of such future communications from the Sponsor or Company Participants, they will be able to do so by following the instructions on any electronic communications sent by the Sponsor or the Company Participants. Upon opting-out, the Sponsor or Company Participants will no longer send e-mail messages to the Entrant. An Entrant’s choice to opt out will not affect the Entrant’s entry or chances in the Promotion.
By entering, each Entrant and Business agrees to comply with these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final, and release the Sponsor, and each of its divisions, affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and anyone associated with the production of this Promotion, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any claims, injuries, losses or damages (including attorney’s fees) of any kind arising out of their participation in this Promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. The potential Winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning the Prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said Prize and waives any liability or claims (including attorney’s fees) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said Prize. In the event of non-compliance with these Rules, or if prize notification is returned to the Sponsor as undeliverable, if Prize is refused or cannot be accepted for any reason, the Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing. Upon forfeiture or refusal, no compensation will be given. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to use the Entrant and Business Winner’s name, photograph, likeness and/or statements attributed to the Business Winner regarding the Promotion, for advertising and publicity purposes without further compensation or consent. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. This Promotion shall only be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to the principles of conflicts of laws and submission of any entry constitutes acceptance of such laws. This Promotion is void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
Subject to the other provisions hereof, the Sponsor and its affiliates reserve the right to use any and all information related to the Promotion, including information on the Business obtained through the Promotion, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
The Sponsor reserve the right to change the rules of this Promotion at any time by posting updated Rules to the Sponsor’s Website. Participation by a Business in this Promotion after the posting date of revised rules signifies notice and agreement to the revised Official Rules of the Promotion. The Sponsor may extend or shorten the Promotion Period and change the other dates in this Promotion by posting an update to these Rules on the Sponsor’s Website.
If the randomly selected winner has already purchased tickets to the Sponsor’s 2020 Connect User Conference, winner will be refunded the cost of two tickets in the amount the purchaser paid at the time of purchase.
Any and all decisions of the Sponsor regarding this Promotion are final as to all matters.
Next Gear Solutions, LLC 304 Heritage Dr. Suite 2, Oxford, MS 38655.
Any questions on this Promotion should be directed to Next Gear Solutions Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org.