What is DASH?
DASH is the restoration industry’s most powerful web and mobile platform that goes far beyond job management, empowering businesses to improve efficiency and scalability.
Real-time job updates, with automated communication to key participants from field to office, provide transparency and control.
The flexible open platform is configurable to fit your unique business requirements.
Achieve accountability with a reliable, automated compliance task list—so you don’t miss critical steps in the process.
Work anywhere in the field—if reception isn’t reliable, DASH software syncs new data points when you reconnect.
Centralized documentation, including work authorizations, estimates, certificates of satisfaction, and invoicing.
Built-in equipment tracking capabilities let you easily track and control every piece of equipment you own.
Use data to gain powerful insights and analysis with custom dashboards that streamline restoration job management, accounting, and more.
Maintain visibility on all project work and employee availability, so your restoration projects and employees stay on track and on time.
All-in-one integration of ProAssist, MICA, DryTrack, and LuxorCRM centralizes jobs, equipment tracking, photos, and more.
DASH software allows for seamless third-party program integrations to help ensure that your workflow needs are met.
Instantly update team members when critical tasks are completed, documents uploaded, or when action needs to be taken.
Use tags to uniquely classify and sort jobs, such as a significant event to identify trends in performance, business needs, and other important insights.
Built-in marketing functionality to build your campaigns around your contact database. It’s all included with DASH restoration management software!
Close the communication gap with homeowners: upload photos, track on-time arrivals, and get real-time feedback on every job.
Standardize processes and help your team complete multi-step tasks quickly and easily. Use checklists to track equipment, ensure safety requirements are met, quickly clean up the job site, and more.
Create your own professional-looking documents with our customer-friendly interface. Design custom forms, with data and signature fields, auto-import job info, and collect signatures in one application.
Your Data. Our Secure Platform.
DASH is a restoration management software that has earned the American Institute of Certified Public Accountant’s (AICPA) SOC 2 Type II certification, demonstrating CoreLogic’s commitment to maintaining strong security controls and data protection practices. The SOC 2 Type II certification goes a step further, confirming not only the most advanced security protocols are in place, but that they are operationally effective, with features and functionality such as password management, two-factor authentication, disaster recovery, encryption and more. With this certification, customers can trust that their sensitive data is being handled securely and in accordance with the most stringent industry standards.
Explore the Top Software Features of DASH
CoreLogic Property Data
Using artificial intelligence and CoreLogic’s proprietary property intelligence database, CoreLogic Property Data provides a single source of truth with the most current and accurate data than any public record alone. Improve data collection, equipment allocation, and customer service with property information before the first visit.
- Address Typeahead Validation uses predictive text to auto-complete property addresses, and validates accuracy
- Auto-population of year-built helps restorers prepare for exposure to hazardous materials and adjust protocols
- Auto-population of property info such as # of rooms, foundation type, cooling/heating system, and more helps restorers allocate equipment requirements
- View pre-loss property photos directly in the application
Automatic Photo Analysis and Tags
CoreLogic’s Image Analytic software intelligently analyzes and automatically adds tags to uploaded photos based upon objects identified in the photo.
- Auto tagging eliminates typos in manually created photo descriptions
- Drastically save time and increase consistency with standardized tags including room type and contents such as kitchen, sink, cabinets, tile, builder grade and more.
- Keep more comprehensive records and ensure compliance.
- Ability to remove unwanted tags so your records meet your requirements.
DASH software allows for real-time visibility of work hours, labor availability, and overall performance of your mobile workforce.
- Streamline time tracking in a single application fully integrated in DASH
- Seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks Online, and other accounting platforms through the DASH Account 4 Accounting integration
- Accurate payroll made easy – mobile and desktop access with real-time updates minimizes data entry and costly errors
- Customize and configure pay rates to job costs, activity codes, and pay periods
- Real-time reporting, including clock-ins and clock-outs, keeping your entire team aligned
Create New Jobs & Claims with DASH
Mobile and desktop-based restoration job management allows you to easily create new jobs and store info, docs, photos, and notes all in one place.
- Comprehensive job intake form
- Configurable drop-down menus
- Automatically update key participants
Create, distribute, and associate important forms directly to the job file, streamlining the important parts of your restoration business.
- Eliminate paperwork and manual filing
- Streamline important work authorizations and forms via a secure portal
- Empower customers to safely sign and submit important documents easily
Contact Manager & CRM Tools
DASH has an integrated, centralized contact manager with CRM functionality that enables you to strengthen meaningful relationships and establish new ones.
- Manage and backup all contacts from desktop and mobile devices
- Identify ROI based on quantifiable interactions, contract value, and referrals at the individual contact level
- Seamless integration and assignment of critical marketing and nurture activities
DASH allows you to create, share and manage professional-looking documents in an easy-to-use interface.
- Easily design custom templates including logos, text boxes, signature fields etc
- Upload existing docs and merge fields to quickly create new templates
- Attach to the job file to auto-fill job info and share with internal/external participants
- Allow homeowners to review and approve on their personal mobile device
Browse other products
Grow your business by exceeding expectations and building stronger relationships.Learn more
Boost efficiency and satisfaction with real-time communications between the field and office.Learn more
Increase consistency, accuracy, and ease of use with streamlined inspection and scoping tools.Learn more
Streamline the scope-to-estimate process to ensure efficiency and get paid faster.Learn more
Track and share key metrics, create customized reports, monitor costs, and much more.Learn more