Join Next Gear Solutions and Garret Gray for a webinar focused on how moving your company from a family culture to a sports team culture will align more closely to the realities of a successful restoration business and provide a framework for winning. Garret Gray’s experience and perspective will change the way you look at your company’s culture and inspire you to start making positive changes in the direction of a sports team culture.
Learn what a family culture model looks like in comparison to a sports team culture model:
- The family model suggests a lack of choice
- We don’t always hold family members accountable
- Teams have one goal and members understand their responsibilities
- Coaching a team is expected and desired
- Team members are held accountable by the coach and by other teammates